Administrative Virtual Assistants are truly lifesavers for CEOs and business owners. As individuals running organizations and making big business decisions every day, they can sometimes neglect their personal lives. But thanks to administrative Virtual Assistants, a large number of tasks are taken out of their hands. Especially the ones that are time-consuming and repetitive. Giving entrepreneurs more time to focus on more significant responsibilities plus allocating time for their well-being.
What Administrative Virtual Assistants Can Do For You
An administrative Virtual Assistant is a clerical and administrative person who works for a business or organization. So they serve as the “secretary” and have the most valuable position. They are the first point of contact who take action and get things done to achieve company goals.
There are levels of administrative assistants, and they tailor depending on company needs. But to give a more precise understanding, these are their typical duties:
- Supervising all administrative operations such as managing multiple calendars, scheduling professional and personal meetings, and coordinating company events.
- Taking charge of booking appointments such as work and business travel.
- Responding to business messages and inquiries, as well as answer and transfer phone calls. In short, they handle all forms of business communication including, emails, reminders, and faxes.
- Performing industry-specific research, structure critical files, and compose documentation for conferences, meetings, and other forms of presentations.
- Preparing and proofreading reports and other industry documents, which will be helpful to the organization or company they belong to.
- Handling company inventory, which includes ordering supplies, monitoring deliveries and purchases, as well as contacting the vendors.
- Assisting with all funds-related responsibilities such as budgeting and accounting.
- Forming and executing new programs, methods, and practices that benefit the organization.
The qualities of administrative assistants that are helpful to the organization
What to know more about what administrative assistants can lay out on the table in a professional setting? Check out the traits below:
They are superb listeners and do not control a discussion. Also, they give other people the chance to share their thoughts by asking questions. They are well-versed in speaking and listening simultaneously.
Experts in organizing
They enjoy setting goals. And their high level of organizational skills lets them focus on achieving goals that serve the entire company. So they can prioritize critical tasks and know which one to set aside.
With their resourceful minds, they can keep the creative juices flowing in the workplace. They can discover solutions with outside-the-box ideas.
Keen eye for detail
They pay close attention to problems and projects that are important to the organization. They are meticulous and thorough by working methodically. The results they can offer are high-quality because they are perfectionists and detailed workers.
They are confident and do not have second thoughts in setting off the ideas they have in mind. So they take the initiative with proper consideration. By showing this trait, they can be dependable. That’s why they are dubbed as the backbone of a business.
Excellent time management
They are conscious of planning and careful in decision-making. They are experts in being productive by making the most of time that might otherwise be squandered. With their organizational skills, they know how to manage work stress.
Want to Hire an Administrative Virtual Assistant?
The role is akin to the heart and soul of a business. An administrative VA is someone who handles conventional office work at the same time, someone who looks for ways to boost work productivity.
Administrative Virtual Assistants can play an essential role in any business. They handle a wide range of office management tasks and responsibilities that can effectively systemize an organization. CEOs and business owners are filled with gratitude and ease that they have someone they can fully trust. Get your business the help it needs, reach out to Virtual BizNest to hire a new administrative assistant.